ProposalExecs by Cella
August 5, 2020 | 8:30 A.M. EDT
Virtual Roundtable: COVID-19’s Impact on the Procurement Process
In the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic, organizations have necessarily made changes in their procurement processes. Responding to solicitations has required offerors to be agile, flexible, and creative. This virtual roundtable is an opportunity to share experiences, discuss leading practices and (re)imagine the future of business development.
Roundtable participants will discuss:
- What procurement process changes are emerging/evolving as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- What contract clauses or performance requirement adjustments have happened as a result of work-from-home guidance.
- How oral proposals are changing and what teams are doing to adapt.
- How technology is helping or hindering proposal teams.
- What practices necessitated by work-from-home restrictions might become permanent.
The ProposalExecs Roundtable Series brings together a select group of business development, proposal executives and organizational leaders from leading government contracting organizations for peer-to-peer roundtable discussions on topics tailored to the unique challenges of winning government business. This virtual event is hosted on a zoom video platform.
Participants gain shared knowledge, fresh perspectives, actionable advice and benchmarking opportunities — all in an intimate, confidential setting facilitated by industry veteran David Hollis, Director, Grant Thornton Public Sector LLC.
Who should attend:
Government Contract veterans with “Growth-Oriented” objectives including C-Suite and VP-Suite execs, Business Unit Leads, Capture, Business Development, Proposal Organization Leaders, Pricing and anyone else with bidding and winning responsibilities.
In order to ensure the most relevant and beneficial discussion for all attendees, participation is by special invitation only. Leaders should prepare to actively participate on a zoom video platform.