Managing the mix and execution of internal and external marketing and corporate communications can often be challenging and confusing. Yet this is a business-critical issue that needs to be addressed if we are to remain relevant to our companies and meet corporate mandates and expectations.
Learn more and register to confirm your participation.
Date: March 3, 2021
Time: 2:00pm EDT – 3:30pm EDT
- What is the right proportion of internal versus external work?
- What is the criteria for identifying high-value projects?
- How do we manage client expectations on quality and the appropriate level of effort for these tactics?
- How do we balance corporate mandates with our clients’ needs without losing opportunities for gaining more work from those clients?
- How do we ensure consistent brand and creative quality across all channels on DIY initiatives?
Leaders of in-house agencies are experts with valuable insights to share with peers. CreativeExecs by Cella is a forum through which we can all offer support to one another in efforts to find the right balance and management of internal and external assignments.