Location: Washington, District of Columbia
This is an opportunity to work with a team both virtually and on-site, in Washington, DC. This individual will need to report on-site 2-3 days a week.
- Help develop and execute the brand’s overall communications and marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Serve as the main point of contact and gatekeeper for requests from other departments, and convenes quarterly planning meetings.
- Acts as the department’s project manager, delegating tasks and ensuring that cross-departmental projects are completed on time.
- Designs marketing campaigns to target specific audiences, placing an emphasis on metrics and campaign performance to help with recommendations for future programs
- Manage the client’s advertising and marketing initiatives, including (but not limited to) print advertising, digital advertising, listserves, e-blasts and online platforms.
- Establish and maintain relationships with advertising partners and vendors; responsible for meeting with vendors and account representatives; ensure deadlines are met.
- Work closely with advertising strategists and contractors on the conception, design and implementation of all marketing initiatives. Collaborate with other team members to evaluate the success of advertising and marketing initiatives.
- Ensure adherence to calendars and project management platforms, as well as assisting in the build-out of a robust analytics platform and data-driven metrics.
- Oversee updates to and accuracy of the brand's website and online calendar; responsible for strategic online promotion of events.
- Monitor timely and efficient payment/billing of all advertising and marketing initiatives, and assist in planning the department’s marketing budget.
- Disseminate information (calendar and content) across multiple platforms: website, email, social media, and print templates.
- Write and edit copy for website and email marketing, and update existing templates and documents as needed.
- Responsible for departmental administration, including supplies, mailings, work orders, and other administrative support.
- Monitor email accounts and route requests and/or provide information to multiple audiences.
- Assist with media and other communications needs, as necessary, at events.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2-5 years experience in communications, marketing or web work.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, AirTable and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Familiarity with HTML email distribution systems.
- Comfort working on multiple pressing deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Basic photo-editing and layout skills.
- Demonstrated skills in writing, editing, and proofreading.
- Detail oriented, self-starter, ability to work independently.
Contact from a Cella, Inc employee will always come from the domain @cellainc.com and will always provide a phone number where you can contact us. Cella will NEVER present a job offer without a verbal or video interview and we will never ask you to transfer or pay money to get hired or for equipment.
If you are skeptical about any email or job offer, please reach out to us directly at [email protected]