Location: Franklin, Tennessee
Type: Freelance / Contract
Our client, a leader in the broadcasting and publishing space, is looking for a Copywriter to work on their marketing team to build out content. Projects will include writing pieces for email campaigns, ads, blogs and more! This is a 3+ month contract role (40/hr/wk) ONSITE in Nashville, TN. If you are a team oriented, skilled copywriter, we want to hear from you!
- Write clear, concise and strategic pieces that drive business results, support key marketing initiatives and inspire action.
- Work closely with peers in marketing while maintaining and upholding their brand to ensure a consistent tone and style across all communication.
- Create content for emails, ads, landing pages, lead magnets, video scripts, talking points, and potentially some longer form blogs.
- Edit a mix of full-length articles and short pieces.
- Edit content for subject matter, flow, consistency, tone, audience, brevity and accuracy.
- 3-5 years years of experience in marketing copywriting.
- Ability to quickly learn the voice of the brand and write compelling content utilizing it.
- Bachelor's degree in related field