Location: Peoria, Illinois
Type: Freelance / Contract
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Project Manager for a long term, hourly hire opportunity in Peoria, IL. For this position, the Digital Marketing Project Manager will specialize in planning and managing marketing automation and media projects. You will provide support to the Creative and Marketing Services team while working cross-functionally to develop and implement marketing communications projects. You will identify all the tasks that need to be completed within the marketing strategy, assign those tasks to the appropriate team members, and drive timelines and successful deliverables. You will collaborate with many areas throughout the company to design, build, execute, and maintain multi-touch digital marketing campaigns focused on strategy development, marketing automation implementation, social media planning/executing, website development, and digital advertising.
This role will be required to be on site in Peoria, outside of the pandemic.
Digital Marketing Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Facilitate client meetings, understand client objectives/needs and lead development timeline for the digital marketing strategy and implementation
- Plan and manage large scale marketing automation and media projects.
- Create and manage social media and digital content calendars
- Collaborate with strategists, writers, designers, marketing automation consultants, and SEM/SEO specialists to produce digital marketing campaigns in a timely manner
- Create project budgets and timelines and drive the team to meet the timelines
- Manage the coordination of communication between team members so that there is clarity of purpose and outcome across marketing disciplines
- Juggle many projects at a given time, keeping track of project progress and communicating progress to team members as necessary
- Define project scopes, tasks, and requirements to deliver quality marketing products
- Monitor spend to ensure project costs stay within budget
- Develop Eloqua campaign checklists and manage campaign ids
Digital Marketing Project Manager Requirements:
- Bachelors degree preferably in business, marketing/marketing communications or digital field.
- 3-5 years of experience in project management within digital marketing
- Experience managing budgets and vendors
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and meticulous organization
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Excellent time-management skills
- Understanding of the digital marketing industry, including marketing automation, social media, SEO/SEM, and digital strategy