Job Type: Contract
Compensation Range: $40 - 42 per hour
Cella is seeking a Digital Marketing Writer-Tax with subject matter expertise (SME) in creating content for tax and accounting topics and products. The Digital Marketing Writer is a long-term, full-time contract opportunity with the Digital Activation team within an esteemed marketing department at our client, the leading provider of news and information for professional markets.
The Digital Marketing Writer will create compelling, subject-specific content for "top-of-funnel" digital marketing web pages. This person will leverage expertise in writing about tax and accounting industry topical issues to enhance existing categories, subcategories, and product pages by summarizing industry trends and challenges, and connecting those challenges to solutions offered by the company.
Working within the Digital Activation team, the Digital Marketing Writer will work closely with in-house digital writers, content strategists, and SEO managers, including a team of SEO consultants providing recommendations for more helpful and unique content for our website users.
This role is 100% remote but is required to work EST or CST business hours. Healthcare benefits are available for purchase, and 401k is offered.
- Write topical content for customer-facing digital marketing experiences, including product overview pages, product features pages, and discipline/category/subcategory pages.
- Develop and drive a cohesive voice and tone for customer-facing language, anchored in customer insight reinforcing the company value.
- Editing and revision experience for short- and mid-form marketing copy.
- Understand and outline success metrics for content development, content engagement, and project timelines.
- Collaborate with internal marketing stakeholders to adapt and optimize content.
- Demonstrate experience in tax and accounting industry topics relevant to daily practitioners, from the latest regulatory and judicial decisions to the business of practicing, such as organizational efficiency, information research challenges.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Bachelor's degree in writing, marketing, communications, public relations, journalism, or related field.
- 2+ years of experience in copywriting to support digital marketing in a tax/accounting setting.
- Digital copywriting experience, preferably in marketing, content development, or PR on behalf of a relevant corporation, firm, association, governmental body, or recognized industry news outlet.
- Experience with digital marketing copywriting best practices.
- Experience as a collaborator and partner.
- Able to problem solve and find multiple messaging solutions.
- Excellent English writing and editing skills with demonstrated ability to successfully target content to the desired medium
- Familiarity with and demonstrated use of AP style / standard rules for grammar, punctuation, and spelling.
- Familiarity with content gathering and management systems such as GatherContent is a plus.
- Portfolio with topical content required.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Cella, a randstad digital company, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact [email protected].
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Cella by randstad digital offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).