Location: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Job Type: Permanent
Compensation Range: $44,000 - 50,000 per year
Our client is seeking a talented and creative Graphic Designer to join their dynamic team. As a Graphic Designer, you will play a pivotal role in conceptualizing and developing innovative design solutions while contributing to team projects and processes. Your ability to create visually compelling artwork and your keen eye for detail will help our client achieve their defined objectives, strategies, and goals.
- Work independently and collaboratively with Leadership, Clients, peers, and cross-functional Teams on the development of creative design solutions.
- Participate in the development of seasonal and everyday art collections within the Department's archive of exclusive art.
- Produce inspiration and artwork including sketches, mood boards, mock-ups, graphics, illustrations, layouts, and other visuals.
- Review final designs and file set-ups to ensure project objectives have been met and all aspects are consistent with Department/Corporate Brand Standards.
- Research art, typography, design, and marketing trends for inspiration.
- Learn new techniques, tools, and technology as required.
- Enter and monitor project information in MARVIN and other Team records.
- Anticipate obstacles and take the initiative to communicate and problem-solve before/as they arise.
- Consistently provide high-quality work, often under the pressure of tight deadlines.
- Seek and maintain excellent working relationships across the Department and Company.
- Maintain clean and orderly workstations.
- Adapt to additional duties and tasks.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Experience or qualifications in a related field, and/or demonstrated professional quality art/ graphic design skills.
- Strong eye for color, style, typography, and design.
- Proficient Mac and Microsoft Office Skills.
- Expanding knowledge of relevant software, techniques, industry trends, and the customer.
- Excellent analytical, research, conceptualization, and presentation skills.
- Ability to accept and apply critique and feedback.
- Strong work ethic that demonstrates professionalism, flexibility, reliability, and accountability.
- Ability to solve problems proactively with patience and intelligence.
- Ability to self-motivate, take initiative, and exercise sound judgment.
- Excellent time management skills including multitasking and attention to detail.
- Excellent relationship-building skills including communication, negotiation, and collaboration.
- Ability to perform Essential Job Functions with or without accommodation.
- Ability to meet Employee Performance Expectations.
- Ability to perform job duties at the corporate office in Oklahoma City.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Cella, a randstad digital company, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact [email protected].
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Cella by randstad digital offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).