Location: Houston. Texas or San Ramon, California; hybrid, onsite T, W, TH
Job Type: Contract
Compensation Range: $60-70/hr W2
We are seeking a dynamic and analytical Marketing Analytics Insights Manager to join our client's team!
As a Communications Insights Manager, you will serve as the epicenter for campaign analytics and insights across the Communications function.
- Develop and execute a plan to assess the effectiveness of Enterprise Communications plan.
- Collaborate with the Communications leadership team to integrate data-driven insights into communications strategies and utilize insights to aid in the decision-making process.
- Bring together individual team analytics silos, to develop a 360 degree look at campaign success.
- Create an "insights" COE within the Communications function to create a culture of continuous learning and improvement.
- Partner with the Manager of Strategy & Analytics.
- Manage a team of analysts that develop insights for integrated communications programs as well as specific paid, owned and earned channels-internally and externally.
- Present insights and recommendations to business leaders and stakeholders in a clear and compelling manner.
- Develop strong relationships with external agency partners.
- Stay up-to-speed with the latest advancements in marketing analytics, and data insights.
- Identify opportunities for innovation and continuous improvement within the marketing analytics function and build out next-generation capabilities
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
- 10+ years experience in analytics, strategy, data, marketing.
- Extensive experience in marketing analytics, data insights, or a related field, preferably in a leadership role.
- Deep understanding of marketing principles, customer segmentation strategies, and digital marketing channels.
- Excellent leadership and managerial skills, with the ability to motivate and inspire a team
- Strong business acumen and the innate ability to effectively communicate complex concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience with data visualization, analytics, and reporting tools, such as DOMO or Power BI.
- Familiarity with marketing automation platforms, CRM systems, and digital analytics tools.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Cella, a randstad digital company, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact [email protected].
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Cella by randstad digital offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.