Location: Sunnyvale, California
Compensation Range: $39.00 - $49.00 per hour
The Screen Producer supports the Lead Screen Producer on the creation, production and delivery of screen imagery, while balancing production capacity and control of scope, ensuring the consistency and accuracy of UI across product imagery for the entire Marcom studio. You will maintain a close partnership with producer partners across multiple functions in Marcom, to ensure precise tracking of all screen creative needs. You will partner with the Lead Screen Producer on the production of screen images by working with Creative and Production teams to plan, inform, track, and drive deadlines for new and existing screens.
Location: Sunnyvale, California
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $39 - 49 per hour
Work Hours: 8am to 4pm
- Support the day-to-day screen creative and production process, including briefing, tracking, quality assurance, course correction, and delivery.
- Partner with your Lead Screen Producer to build a foundation of product specific UI knowledge.
- Partner with the Screen Creative team, briefing and tracking with them on all screen creative needs for all functional teams.
- Direct the Screen Content Program Manager on daily screen production priorities and needs.
- Provide guidance for the imagery requested by functional teams specific to each project as well as on accuracy and/or approval routes.
- Work within a flat hierarchy supporting Creatives, Producers, and Production teams to help them succeed together.
- Be someone who is proactive and has a go getter attitude, who is looking for and open to new ways of working.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
- Creative Agency Experience (5 years of experience is preferred)
Job ID: 979264
Contact from a Cella employee will always come from the domain @cellainc.com and will always provide a phone number where you can contact us. Cella will NEVER present a job offer without a verbal or video interview and we will never ask you to transfer or pay money to get hired or for equipment.
If you are skeptical about any email or job offer, please reach out to us directly at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Cella, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact [email protected]
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Cella's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Cella representative for more information.