Location: Remote, must be in US
Job Type: Contract
Compensation Range: $70 - 80 per hour
We are seeking a talented and experienced Senior UX Designer to join our client's dynamic team!
As a Senior UX Designer, you will play a crucial role in designing the user experience for web and mobile solutions that help millions of people achieve their financial goals. You will use your design thinking techniques and strong collaboration across business, design, analytics, and development functions to create experiences our client's customers love and that drive results for the business. The ideal candidate has impressive creative and technical problem-solving skills to guide the design from concept through completion.
- Create web and mobile solutions that bring clarity to complex problems by using a range of skills, including user research, interaction design, visual design, and information architecture, as well as knowledge of the competitive landscape and of the brand.
- Prototype and scale UX solutions for new products, services, features, and enhancements from journey maps through detailed designs.
- Build strong, collaborative relationships across design, business, development, and analytics teams. Manage expectations within the team and with clients.
- Use qualitative and quantitative analysis techniques to inform design decisions and ensure that solutions have the intended impact.
- Assist with other tasks and projects as assigned.
- Responsible for protecting, securing, and proper handling of all confidential data to ensure against unauthorized access, improper transmission, and/or unapproved disclosure of information that could result in harm to the brand or their clients.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience in a creative or technical field.
- Minimum 5 - 10 years of experience or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Able to resolve disparate user and business needs, to drive clarity and alignment across stakeholders.
- Portfolio demonstrating expertise solving complex UX problems and designing thoughtfully crafted web and mobile experiences on large-scale projects.
- Strong collaboration skills. High degree of creativity, empathy, and passion.
- Excellent communication skills (storytelling, visualization, use of qualitative and quantitative data) to enlist support for initiatives and ignite enthusiasm to execute.
- Experience with Design Thinking, Agile, and Lean methodologies.
- Highly proficient in the use of design and prototyping software (Figma preferred).
- Knowledgeable about web and mobile UX best practices.
- Excellent organizational skills. Able to switch between tasks across projects.
- Able to give and receive feedback and interpret critique to enhance project outcomes.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Cella, a randstad digital company, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact [email protected].
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Cella by randstad digital offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).