Join us for an in-depth discussion on how we can use creative content to change consumer behaviors during micro-interactions drawn from intelligence-driven data. Hosted by Cella subject matter experts and panelists, Stephanie Eaddy, Global Brand Director, Coca-Cola, Michael Roberts, Principal and Chief Marketing Officer, Vanguard and Kevin Brusca, VP, Head of Enterprise Marketing and Marketing Operations, Roche.
This is a small group (20-25 attendees) setting and a highly interactive Virtual Video Meeting. After registering, look for an email with specific instructions on how to join the event.
Previous attendees have noted that Cella events far exceeded their expectations of content and networking.
Learn more and register to confirm your participation.
Date: March 9, 2021
Time: 2:00PM EDT – 3:30PM EDT
- What does it mean to have “intelligent-driven data”?
- How has your organization’s focus on content changed in the past year?
- What data and information are being used to support content creation?
- How does your content currently align with strategic marketing initiatives?
- What new roles have you employed to support this new strategy?
- What process changes have taken place to enable the marketing/creative/data partnership?
- What successes have been achieved in leading content creation by data to date?