Location: Washington, District of Columbia
Fantastic opportunity for a Communication & Membership Manager! Our client is seeking a talented Communication & Membership Manager for a direct hire opportunity in Washington, DC! The Communication & Membership Manager is responsible for creating content-based benefits for our client’s membership of healthcare organizations. This individual will work collaboratively in a team environment comprised of healthcare program, product management, membership, and communications staff to create content for members derived from the client’s healthcare quality measurement and improvement work.This position is currently remote.
Communication & Membership Manager Responsibilities:
- Take the lead in identifying opportunities to address member needs and interests with content derived from reports, Playbooks, and other programmatic work. Examples include executive summaries of all the knowledge that our client has produced in key areas and webinars with project teams or experts.
- Be enterprising and work collaboratively with partners to develop these opportunities into new publications, webinars, and other types of benefits for members.
- Make evidence-based decisions using voice of the customer, website, and campaign analytics.
- Interface with content experts across the organization to gain greater understanding of programmatic work.
- Manage own workflow while coordinating with project teams and management on schedules, requirements, goals, and assignments.
- Respond to member requests for knowledge products. Provide excellent engagement and customer service by identifying and understanding member needs and providing timely and useful products.
Communication & Membership Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 5 years developing and implementing content and programming, preferably for healthcare professionals; minimum of 3 years’ experience with Master’s degree
- Experience in association management in the area of membership benefit design and delivery
- Experience in new product development or new business development a plus
- Demonstrated experience scheduling and administering both face-to-face and telecom meetings, preparing agendas and executive summaries of meetings
- Demonstrated experience in and comfort level with engaging members and customers to help identify needs and provide service
- Superlative writing, editorial and storytelling abilities; seeing stories from ideation stage through publication
- Demonstrated ability to influence cross-functional teams consisting of subject matter experts, communications staff, and designers without formal authority
- Demonstrated ability to respond positively to client and peer criticism and feedback
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, set priorities, and manage multiple projects successfully while maintaining strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under tight deadlines, with multiple stakeholders, to create compelling content across the organization
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), web conferencing software, and digital analytics