Location: Oakland, California
Job Type: Contract
Compensation Range: $40 - 43 per hour
Our client is looking for a skilled Content Manager to join their team and focus on top-quality content production and publishing. In this role, you will be responsible for publishing creative assets, experiences, and critical digital content to websites and other platforms across the globe. You will report to a Manager, Interactive Content, and work closely with both the Content Management organization and external teams to ensure all client interactive deliverables are completed accurately and on time. This includes mastery of the content management and publishing operations in support of our client's product launches and other digital marketing programs, including setting up and managing page structure and content in a CMS (content management system).
- Own day-to-day content management operations and tasks in support of product launches, other marketing initiatives, and regular page maintenance
- Ensure the quality of your own deliverables to client.
- Collaborate cross-functionally and proactively with internal and external teams, with high attention to communication standards.
- Work with developer teams to plan page structures and ways to approach projects.
- Lead smaller projects as assigned with the support of the team.
- Balance and prioritize multiple projects, assignments, and launches in a fast-paced, ever-evolving work environment.
- Work within the content management org to contribute to documentation and training.
- Maintain complete understanding of the complexities of CMS and other internal tools
- Contribute to the evolution of internal platforms and processes by providing feedback on toolsets, UI, best practices, and workflow optimization.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
- Minimum of 2 to 4 years experience working on web production teams.
- Experience with localization and managing content for a global audience, using a CMS.
- Knowledge of how content management and other related system processes work.
- Experience working with a git client application (Tower, SourceTree, etc.) a plus.
- Knowledge of HTML, JSON, and XML a plus.
- Ability to test and report on CMS issues, and communicate those issues to both technical and non-technical personnel.
- Experience working with toolsets as they're being created and rolled out.
- Demonstrated success working with defined business processes and workflows.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with a demonstrated ability to work with others in an unpredictable environment.
- Flexible personality and schedule to deal with rapidly-changing, time-constrained launch schedules.
- High degree of ownership and accountability.
- Highly detail-oriented, organized, and patient, with ability to handle ambiguity.
- Proficient in a CMS is a MUST.
- Must have HTML/CSS/XML experienced production, not design or creation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Cella, a randstad digital company, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact [email protected].
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Cella by randstad digital offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.