Location: Reading, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Contract to Perm
Compensation Range: $35 - 38 per hour
Our client, a leading transportation services provider, is seeking a talented Content Manager to join their dynamic team!
As a Content Manager, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the brand's digital presence and content strategy. You will be responsible for creating and curating compelling content that resonates with our target audience, reinforces the brand identity, and positions our client as a leader in the transportation industry.
This is a hybrid role in which candidates must be onsite 2-3 days per week in the corporate offices near Reading, PA.
- Develop and manage misc. marketing support projects as assigned for the various marketing communication channels.
- Provide marketing support for events, content development, and sales enablement.
- Coordinate projects such as email campaigns, internal or external newsletters, and creative assets.
- Collaborate with team members to move marketing initiatives forward.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field required.
- At least 3 years of Marketing experience required.
- Experience supporting campaigns or other Marketing programs.
- Strong written communication skills desired.
- Must be able to collaborate with others.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Must enjoy working on a variety of projects simultaneously.
- Familiarity with Marketo and/or Salesforce.com a plus.
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job.
- Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Cella, a randstad digital company, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact [email protected].
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Cella by randstad digital offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).