Job Type: Contract
Compensation Range: $55 - 65 per hour
Our leading retail client is looking for a talented and motivated Copy Manager to join their team! In this role, you'll craft compelling, conversational copy that engages customers, promotes a purchase, and elevates perception of the the brand. You'll also concept campaigns, provide feedback and development opportunities for copywriters, and participate in governance of the brand voice. The ideal candidate is someone who thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to create social copy and content to support product launches, brand initiatives, and social media strategies.
- Manage, review, and provide guidance to a team of 5+ writers daily. Ensure quality, consistency, and adherence to brand identity in everything produced.
- Continually elevate the brand voice, always pushing boundaries and ensuring that a friendly, conversational, socially appropriate tone is met across all channels.
- Concept original video/motion content, including storyboarding and scripting.
- Identify and suggest improvements to existing processes to help maximize efficiencies.
- Translate creative briefs into compelling marketing materials and editorialized assets designed to educate, inform, and inspire website visitors.
- Regularly review social channels and websites of competitors to stay up to date on the e-retail industry.
- Prioritize and effectively manage time allocation across multiple projects, while adhering to production schedules in a fast-paced environment.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders across various practice areas.
- Effectively distill and communicate goals and objectives, build accountability, demonstrate adaptability, and promote continuous learning and improvement at every level.
- Experience level: Manager
- 5+ years' experience copywriting for digital platforms (social media a major plus) at a brand or digital agency.
- 1+ years experience managing direct reports.
- A portfolio of work demonstrating ability to balance business objectives with creativity.
- Solid communication skills, including the ability to present and sell your work, as well as provide clear, actionable feedback on creative assets.
- Strong understanding of digital ecosystems and the evolution of branded social content.
- Experience working in retail/ecommerce.
- Content Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Cella, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact [email protected]
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Cella's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Cella representative for more information.