Location: New York, New York
Job Type: Contract
Compensation Range: $35 - 38 per hour
Cella is looking for a Creative Project Manager for our client, a top telecommunications company. In this role you will be responsible for managing multiple projects across different lines of business for consumer programs. You will focus on prioritizing projects, tracking and communicating scope, load balance planning for resources, and communicating status and risk to high-level internal stakeholders. The ideal candidate must exhibit outstanding project management and communication skills.
- Prioritize and manage the workflow of multiple projects through a line business.
- Craft thoughtful and custom projects plans and timelines.
- Manage and track scope and hours for efficiency reporting across a line of business.
- Communicate priorities, risk and solutions to senior-level internal stakeholders.
- Partner with the marketing and strategy leads and Creative Directors to lead and direct teams on brief development, paths forward, problem solving and prioritizations.
- Encourage a collaborative approach with departmental team members.
- Partner with outside agencies in managing clients' promotional and marketing efforts.
- Evaluate creative briefs on complex projects and interpret them for project teams in order to lead communication strategies and implement marketing efforts.
- Collaborate on creative development and direction with marketing, design, agency and production teams.
- Provide feedback to project team during internal creative reviews.
- Present concepts to clients, obtain feedback and translate that feedback for the project team.
- Review change requests and responds with schedule/cost impacts along with alternatives.
- Manage expectations with departmental teams; negotiate timelines and budgets and ensure that all deadlines are maintained.
- Leverage knowledge and understanding of strategy, business needs, design, creative and production to facilitate effective communication between all departmental teams.
- Education: Bachelors
- Six or more years of professional level experience in a project management role either in an external or internal advertising agency.
- Successful track record at client service in a marketing or creative environment.
- Experience managing budgets in excess of $2.5mm.
- Project management experience preferably including print, direct marketing campaigns, digital, promotions, TV, and radio.
- Strong knowledge of the benefits of the above communication channels, with the ability to match the channel with the communication needs of the business.
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams, both through idea generation and assessment of ideas generated by others.
- Team player with excellent relationship building skills.
- Ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Adept at crisis management.
- Resourceful and solution-oriented.
- Excellent written, verbal, communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent creative project management skills, highly organized and ability to multitask effectively.
- Ability to gain trust and effectively manage expectations.
- Strong knowledge of the creative process as well as design and print/digital production.
Contact from a Cella employee will always come from the domain @cellainc.com and will always provide a phone number where you can contact us. Cella will NEVER present a job offer without a verbal or video interview and we will never ask you to transfer or pay money to get hired or for equipment.
If you are skeptical about any email or job offer, please reach out to us directly at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Cella, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact [email protected]
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Cella's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Cella representative for more information.