Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Compensation Range: $105,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
We have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Journey Project Manager! This role is a Direct Hire position located in Orange, CT or Boston, MA. We're looking for an experienced professional who will lead customer journey and design thinking exercises across customer engagement channels for this position. In this role, you will be responsible for continuously looking for ways to improve business operations and products, ensuring that customers have a streamlined journey experience. This position is intended for someone who is customer obsessed, consistently works to uncover opportunities to improve the reputation and customer experience, and can work cross-functionally to solve issues.
The ideal candidate is data-driven and also understands the importance of empathy and compassion as it relates to serving customers.
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: $105,000 - 120,000 per year
Work Hours: 9am to 5pm
- Track customer journeys experiences across all channels of interaction.
- Lead design thinking and customer journey design exercises.
- Collaborate cross functionally to enhance customer services and brand awareness.
- Align customer journeys with marketing initiatives.
- Inform customers about new product features and functionalities.
- Identify customer needs and take proactive steps to maintain positive experiences.
- Review customer queries to determine root cause analysis and coordinate with teams to develop processes and products to mitigate such issues.
- Analyze customer feedback on product ranges and new releases.
- Document processes and issues, as well as customer compliments and complaints at a macro and micro level.
- Gain a deep understanding of the customer experience and lifecycle.
- Identify and fill gaps that improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
- Understand all company subsidiaries and product offerings.
- Represent the company by speaking with customers to solicit feedback on services and performance.
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with the roadmap.
- Act as a customer advocate.
- Support processes which achieve the business goals and objectives with regards to customer service.
- Own NPS (Net Promoter Score) - CSAT (Customer Satisfaction), or other customer metrics.
- Identify new tools and technologies to better serve the customer. Test, negotiate and implement them.
- Drive better customer satisfaction through services, features, and journey enhancements.
- Use customer insights and analytics to identify companywide improvements and present these to the team/senior stakeholder peers.
- Develop measurement framework to grow and analyze customer satisfaction and engagement.
- Work closely with engineering, operations, legal, product, digital, customer service, PR, and executive teams to bring products to market, to develop and grow business opportunities
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Project Management
- Customer Relations
- design thinking
- B2B Marketing
Job ID: 979477
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Cella, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact [email protected]
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Cella's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Cella representative for more information.