Location: Bethesda, Maryland
You’ll grow and develop as a designer through coaching, feedback and mentorship of our design leaders, as well as benefit from working alongside some of the best and brightest researchers, engineers and senior product designers.
This is a fully remote 6 month contract.
- Leverage design system to create, evaluate and iterate product designs.
- Structure and facilitate collaborative working sessions with cross-functional team members.
- Employ prototyping, testing and research to inform your design work and thinking.
- Present and clearly communicate design solutions and rationale.
- Engage in critiques as well as share new learnings and case studies.
- Respect and contribute to the evolving design system.
- Challenge existing processes with new ways for the team to be more effective.
- Minimum 5+ years of UX design experience in either web or native mobile apps.
- Good mix of UI, visual design, and interaction design expertise, prior experience working with (and/or developing) design systems or UI kits.
- Proven ability to translate complex design challenges into clear, user-friendly experiences.
- Collaborative, highly-organized, and strong attention to detail.
- Portfolio that shows solid design craft, user centered thinking, and a high degree of agility .
- Strong written, verbal, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Fluent in Sketch, Invision, and Jira.
If you are skeptical about any email or job offer, please reach out to us directly at [email protected]
**Some sites post salary ranges based on data they gather related to similar job titles within the same area. Actual salaries may vary based on experience, region [(if remote)], contracted company, unique role expectations, etc. At Cella, we are committed to ensuring all employees are fairly compensated and take great pride in our ability to offer a total compensation package that supports all facets of employment. **
Job ID: 326439