Location: Union, New Jersey
The Freelance Integrated Marketing Manager will work closely with marketing and customer experience teams and consultancy agency partners on strategic development and implementation of the Email Trigger program for the brand's registry.
The ideal candidate is analytical and has experience growing brands and developing the customer journey at each step of the funnel, emphasizing the registry business.
- Develop a strong understanding of the brand and its registry business, utilizing consumer research studies and compiled data that unlock actionable insights about the registrant customer base; and provide strategic recommendations for the building and implementation of email trigger program that will help drive registry business and average registry value
- Develop strong relationships with internal and external teams to drive collaboration on the Registry Trigger Email marketing program. Ensure cross-functional understanding of marketing goals and project objectives through effective, proactive communication. Update and collaborate with departmental and cross-functional senior management.
- Partner with key stakeholders (Marketing, Creative, Customer Experience, Operations) from strategy, creative briefing to execution for email marketing campaigns
- Work with the operation teams for execution of the email program and provide strategy on testing to inform effectiveness of all communication
- Bachelor’s degree with Marketing focus, M.B.A. preferred
- Minimum of five years’ Marketing/Advertising experience within a retail or agency setting
- Prior registry experience a plus
- Retail business acumen
- Ability to translate key customer insights into compelling brand stories
- Demonstrated ability to build strong partnerships and collaboration with Creative and Digital teams
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to interpret sales and marketing data
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines, in a busy, fast-paced environment
- Resourceful, proactive and highly motivated
- Excellent judgment and decision-making skills; ability to work independently
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to drive results and improve return on marketing