Location: Washington, District of Columbia
Cella has partnered with a recognized Law Firm searching for a skilled Graphic Design Specialist to join their team in Washington, DC, for a full-time opportunity. This position is on a hybrid schedule, including three days on-site and two days remote.
Graphic Design Specialist Responsibilities:
- Design promotional collateral, such as brochures, profile sheets, post cards, tool kits, white papers, and team sheets.
- Create Print and digital advertising displayed in magazines, websites, conference programs, and on social media.
- Develop templates for pitch and proposal materials, and internal communications.
- Maintain catalogue of professional headshots.
Graphic Design Specialist Qualifications:
- At least 3 years of relevant experience with graphic design and visual identity development.
- Strong knowledge of graphics fundamentals, typography, and use of color.
- At least 3 years of experience using the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator) and very strong proficiency with Photoshop, in particular.
- Significant experience working with and applying graphic identity style guides.