Location: Virginia Beach, Virginia
Type: Freelance / Contract
Fantastic opportunity for a Graphic Designer! Cella is currently searching for an experienced Graphic Designer with a background in animation and motion graphic development for a temporary hire opportunity in Virginia Beach, VA. Suitable candidates must have experience working with the Adobe Creative Suite and After Effects as well as working with Macs as opposed to PCs. Strong candidates will have proven experience developing both print and digital deliverables as well as experience working on marketing animation and motion graphics.
- Responsible for providing creative technical advice for small, less complex marketing communication (Marcom) projects.
- Primary duties to include, but are not limited to:
- Assists in developing consistent creative ideas and solutions to meet customer needs.
- Coordinates with all areas of marketing to ensure a consistent message.
- Originates design layout.
- Creates customized PC based templates to serve as guidelines for future projects.
- Uses graphic design software applications to produce printed/digital sales and marketing communications including collateral materials, multimedia solutions, and/or interactive experiences. Supports business initiatives (plain language, standardization, going paperless, etc), and process improvement opportunities.
- Requires a BA/BS degree; 2 years of related experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Proficiency in graphic design required.