Job Type: Contract
Compensation Range: $30 - 33 per hour
Our client, a well-known CPG company, is looking for a highly creative Graphic Designer for a long-term contract.
In this role you will build conceptual ideas into creative visual representations, both in print and digital mediums. You will need to take direction from ideas and convert them into a design that connects business strategies into bright compelling solutions.
Our ideal candidate will have expert knowledge of current design software and be skilled with every step of the design process from concept to the final deliverable. To succeed in this role you need a thorough understanding of branding and visual communications, with the ability to vary style and layouts depending on the project.
- Collaborate, brainstorm, and strategize with Visual Communications Manager for a wide range of materials that may include web pages, presentations, programming collateral, signage, internal communication, and social materials.
- Translate strategic direction into high-quality design within an established corporate brand identity.
- Develop concepts by hand or with software, and execute original content determining ideal usage of color, text, font style, imagery, and layout.
- Use trend intelligence and have an understanding of the current and historical business and market to design and execute specific classifications.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- 2D (3 years of experience is preferred)
Contact from a Cella employee will always come from the domain @cellainc.com and will always provide a phone number where you can contact us. Cella will NEVER present a job offer without a verbal or video interview and we will never ask you to transfer or pay money to get hired or for equipment.
If you are skeptical about any email or job offer, please reach out to us directly at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Cella, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact [email protected]
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Cella's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Cella representative for more information.