Job Type: Contract
Compensation Range: $26 - 31 per hour
Our client, a leader in the healthcare space, is looking for a talented Motion Graphic Designer to report to their Manager of Design. In this role you will be responsible for designing collateral to align with brand guidelines and contribute to creating assets for our client's brand as well as scalable assets for their divisions and markets. Projects will include print and digital, social media, animations, email, presentations, etc.
The ideal candidate would be someone who excels at switching between print/digital and animation spaces as business and project needs demanded. The candidate must be a highly motivated self-starter and must be committed to delivering high quality solutions within agreed upon timelines.
- Design in all manner of print and digital formats to support business needs including posters/flyers, reports, signage, social media and email.
- Concept and create graphics and short-form animations for social media and other digital applications such as banner ads etc.
- Have a good grasp on the strategy behind brand standards and consistency and be able to interpret proper application of those standards through creative, on-brand design.
- Maintain graphic design standards and subsequently ensure that the work adheres to a high level of excellence.
- Utilize design resources and follow guidelines across the organization.
- Collaborate on design projects with teammates and other business partners.
- Assist with design projects from concept to completion, development, QA, and implementation.
- Assist vendors, development teams or the business when appropriate.
- Stay current with design industry trends and be knowledgeable with basic design principles.
- Follow guidelines for file organization and naming conventions.
- Understand creating and utilizing templates for layout of various assets.
- Effectively manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities and meet deadlines.
- Work independently to problem solve while also working with a team for collaboration.
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Graphic Design
- 3D Design
- Adobe Illustrator
- Web Design
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Cella, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact [email protected]
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Cella's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Cella representative for more information.