Job Type: Contract
Compensation Range: $44 - 45 per hour
Our client is looking for an experienced Project Manager to join their Advertising team. In this role you will be reporting directly into a Sr. Program Manager and your focus will be on delivering complex projects from inception to implementation. You'll get to partner with stakeholders horizontally and vertically within the organization - across product managers, engineers, technical leads, product marketing managers, sales and operations.
- Run end to end lifecycle of complex projects that contribute to the Advertising roadmap, from concept and initiation to release and go to market.
- Lead key operating rhythms within the advertising team and between partner teams; ensure that everyone is working together helping solving cross org issues / communication / partner concerns.
- Anticipate, assess and manage issues and risks; perform as needed root cause analysis and recommend mitigation plans.
- Ensure clear status reporting is happening at all levels, whether at the sponsor level or day to day team members.
- Develop presentations and supporting documentation for various forums and partners.
- Build, document, and improve processes across geographically distributed teams/partners in order to optimize efficiency in a fast-pace environment.
- Ability to take initiative even under unfamiliar or ambiguous circumstances, under little or no supervision.
- Clear and concise communication, documentation and presentations to your program manager and leads, and timely escalations of potential risks.
- Work with teams composed of both technical and non-technical members.
- Prioritize competing priorities without loss of efficiency or visibility.
- Manage multiple partners at various level in the organization and working with them all equally, proactively and transparently.
- Be hands-on and do whatever is vital.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
- 5+ years of project management experience with partners within Program/Product/Engineering/Sales/Ops organizations.
- Experience working in an end to end, cross functional environment with engineering, design, product, sales, ops, and project management counterparts to deliver products/services.
- Demonstrated track record of leading large-scale projects in a product environment from conception through completion.
- Capable of ensuring action items are clear and followed through, regardless of stakeholder seniority.
- Knowledge of Agile development practices; prior experience with Lean and/or Six Sigma analytical techniques.
- Experience in Advertising or e-commerce.
- Experience doing incubation projects or experimentation.
- Experience working with difficult partners.
- Technical background and knowledge of agile methodologies, scrum formation, technical tools (e.g Jira).
Contact from a Cella employee will always come from the domain @cellainc.com and will always provide a phone number where you can contact us. Cella will NEVER present a job offer without a verbal or video interview and we will never ask you to transfer or pay money to get hired or for equipment.
If you are skeptical about any email or job offer, please reach out to us directly at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Cella, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact [email protected]
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Cella's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Cella representative for more information.