Location: Rockville, Maryland
This role is eligible for a hybrid work arrangement.
- Contributing to the development of the proposal schedule and then monitoring it through submission.
- Organizing and coordinating with supporting proposal functions, including document production, graphics, editing, and pricing.
- Gathering proposal draft materials, overseeing formatting and production, distributing drafts to the team.
- Requesting and gathering resumes.
- Working with corporate resource systems to gather proposal materials.
- Performing all tasks associated with past performance references and proposal questionnaires.
- Conducting quality and Request for Proposal (RFP) compliance checks.
- Coordinating final production.
- Submitting technical and business proposals and confirming receipt.
- Providing needed support in responding to and submitting follow-up submissions (responses to questions and final proposal revisions.)
- Ensuring proper archiving of proposal materials following submission and through to award.
- A Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 3 years of experience working on Federal proposals or projects that involve planning and monitoring of schedules, working collaboratively with teams across multiple organizations, and/or assisting with compiling high-quality publications or products.
- Proficient in MS office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
- Knowledge of federal solicitation components and how to interpret them a plus.
- Experience working on RFPs for Federal agencies such as HHS, ED, NIJ, DOT, DOL, USDA a plus.
- Grant application experience a plus.
If you are skeptical about any email or job offer, please reach out to us directly at [email protected]
Job ID: 326032