Job Type: Contract
Compensation Range: $40 - 43 per hour
Cella is seeking a Part-time Video Editor for an exciting, new opportunity!
As a Part-time Video Editor, you will play a vital role in creating visually stunning and emotionally compelling videos. You will organize, compile, and mold digital resources to create unified stories and various types of video material in an engaging and visually pleasing presentation.
The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment and works well under pressure to deliver fully edited content on short notice and in a short amount of time (flexible schedule).
The role is 100% remote and will be about 20-30 hours per week.
- Manage, assemble and shape digital assets to craft cohesive narratives and other forms of video content (i.e., recap/highlights, promos, instructional, recruitment and doc style pieces) in a digestible and visually appealing format.
- Final color correction and audio mixing.
- Create graphics and motion graphic elements, as well as, 2D animation assets and compositing.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- High attention to detail and ability to quickly and efficiently manage multiple edits simultaneously.
- Expert level of experience with digital technology and editing software packages (i.e. Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Resolve).
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Special Effects (8 years of experience is preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Cella, a randstad digital company, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact [email protected].
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Cella by randstad digital offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.