Location: Columbus, Ohio
Job Type: Contract to Perm
Compensation Range: $47 - 57 per hour
Our client in the financial services industry is seeking a highly motivated and experienced UX Designer/Researcher to join their team on a contract basis. In this role, you will be responsible for conducting user research studies to inform the design of digital products and services, and collaborating with the design and development teams to improve the user experience of their customers.
This position will be a hybrid working schedule in Columbus, OH, with a mix of remote and onsite work.
- Conduct user research studies, including usability testing, surveys, and interviews, to gather feedback on client's digital products and services.
- Analyze and synthesize research findings to identify insights and opportunities for improvement in our digital user experiences.
- Create detailed reports and presentations to share research findings and recommendations with cross-functional teams.
- Collaborate with designers and developers to translate research insights into actionable design solutions.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies related to UI research and design.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Bachelor's degree in human-computer interaction, psychology, or a related field.
- At least 3 years of experience conducting user research studies for digital products or services, preferably in a financial institution or a similar industry.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, with the ability to synthesize complex information into clear, concise insights and recommendations.
- Proficient in user research methodologies, such as usability testing, surveys, and interviews.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to communicate research findings to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Familiarity with design thinking principles and agile methodologies.
- Experience using research tools such as UserTesting, Qualtrics, or equivalent.
- Knowledge of accessibility standards and guidelines is a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Cella, a randstad digital company, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact [email protected].
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Cella by randstad digital offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).