Location: Hoboken, New Jersey
Job Type: Contract
Compensation Range: $40 - 48 per hour
Our Fortune 500 retail client is seeking an experienced Campaign Manager to own the strategic planning and execution of their campaign!
As a Campaign Manager on the Global Accounts team, you will report to an Industry Manager and use your 2-3 years of experience in digital campaign management. You'll own the execution, recognition and delivery of revenue closed by the sales team. This position is both strategic and tactical in scope, requiring the Campaign Manager to independently generate strategic insights for the campaigns in his/her portfolio. The ideal candidate has demonstrated performance in a constantly changing, ambiguous environment; and problem-solving leadership with limited oversight.
- Plan, execute, manage, and optimize managed service and self-service advertising campaigns.
- Understand upper funnel [brand messaging, calls to action] and lower funnel [direct response, conversion] campaign tactics.
- Define metrics and measure success of campaigns using internal analytics.
- Maintain and organize campaign-specific materials in team's shared document repository.
- Lead daily campaign maintenance, including internal questions regarding tracking and status of various campaigns.
- Strategic oversight of large accounts and client relationships.
- Develop, grow, and maintain relationships with internal teams through exceptional client service.
- Responsible for client-specific requirements, provide expertise in optimization strategies and guidance on best practices related to client communication.
- Traffic campaign tags into all ad technology environments.
- Oversee the campaign QA process to ensure accurate campaign implementation, pacing and performance.
- Formulate proposals for new client opportunities.
- Manage the delivery of creative assets, insertion orders, campaign artifacts, and all relevant campaign documentation in preparation for campaign launch.
- Partner with Analytics team on campaign measurement reporting and insights generation.
- Provide regular insights to clients detailing performance, campaign optimizations, and new opportunities.
- Work with media partners to ensure accurate platform implementation.
- Troubleshoot issues on all pre-production and live campaigns.
- Provide campaign wrap-up reports.
- Provide monthly auditing reports to partners and actualize bill/pay systems when applicable.
- Attend client meetings, as needed.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Four-year college degree.
- Must have 2+ years of experience in bid management, campaign management/optimization, or digital media operations.
- Client facing experience with the ability to identify risks and effectively manage through issues.
- Understanding of traditional and interactive media planning elements.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office solutions.
- Strong analytical thinking and mathematical skills.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to advise partners on best practices and areas of opportunity.
- Excited by a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Experience using SQL and Tableau.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Cella, a randstad digital company, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact [email protected].
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Cella by randstad digital offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).