Job Type: Contract
Compensation Range: $20 - 25 per hour
Our client is seeking a dynamic and creative individual to join their team as a Community Events Content Specialist!
As a Community Events Content Specialist, you will be responsible for conceptualizing, creating, and repackaging engaging content for use at community-led events. You'll work in service of external Community Events Leaders who volunteer their time to host local, user-driven events in cities all around the world. You will create and repackage content that Community Leaders can leverage as they're hosting their events in the form of Keynote and PowerPoint presentations.
The ideal candidate is enthusiastic about our client's products and practices, provides guidance to other users, enjoys building connections, like solving complex problems with products, and is a change-maker who drives the use of brand products in all industries.
- Build respect & trust with community leaders, internal/external teams, partners and vendors.
- Lead communication flow across internal stakeholders.
- Source and transform the format of existing content to make it more digestible for community-led event audiences; in some instances, you'll also create net new content.
- Create and manage a content calendar, ensuring timely and consistent delivery schedules.
- Partner with internal and external teams on any localization needs.
- Participate in ideation of projects and execute on strategy to enhance program quality, expand offerings and contribute to organizational goals.
- Measure the impact of content and satisfaction with deliverables; you'll also work to incorporate feedback into content improvements.
- Experience level: Experienced
- 2+ years of content creation and repackaging experience.
- Ability to produce high-quality visual and written content that resonates with users.
- Proficiency in content creation tools such as Keynote, PowerPoint, Google Slides and Canva.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in communicating ideas, concepts, and designs; keen eye for detail and creativity.
- Knowledge of training methodologies, instructional design, and learning management systems preferred.
- Ability to analyze data and derive actionable insights to improve content performance.
- Ability to manage deadlines and work collaboratively within distributed teams.
- And it's admired, but not required if you have experience working in Jira, Jira Service Desk, Confluence Cloud, and Trello; added bonus if you're familiar with Brandfolder.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Cella, a randstad digital company, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact [email protected].
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Cella by randstad digital offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
Applications accepted on ongoing basis until filled.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.