Location: Mc Lean, Virginia
Type: Freelance / Contract
A global Team Member Communications team is seeking an enthusiastic and entrepreneurial individual to join their growing team as a Content and Community manager. This individual will support the team on a variety of internal communications needs including community management on their internal communications platform, drafting and copyediting communications for a variety of internal channels, and supporting the team with creative content and video development.
• Lead the community management of the client's brand communities on their internal platform.
• Support with the development of creative content for our internal channels e.g., GIFs, image posts & ad hoc video editing.
• Manage story repository - identifying and showcasing great examples of Team Members in action from across their locations that showcase the brand's founding purpose.
• Support the brand teams with ongoing copywriting and editing
• 8-10 years experience in social media content development or content marketing
• Experience in community management either internally or externally
• Proficiency in Canva (or similar design platform) and video production
• A great writer & creative thinker
• Good eye for great designs and visuals
Contact from a Cella, Inc employee will always come from the domain @cellainc.com and will always provide a phone number where you can contact us. Cella will NEVER present a job offer without a verbal or video interview and we will never ask you to transfer or pay money to get hired or for equipment.
If you are skeptical about any email or job offer, please reach out to us directly at [email protected]