Job Type: Contract
Compensation Range: $37 - 42 per hour
Cella is looking for a Content Manager for our client, a leading financial services company. This role isn't just about covering the daily markets, you will be spotting and producing stories of relevance for their clients and prospects regardless of their experience in trading or investing.
This is the right role for you if:
- You love the world of trading and markets and can tackle breaking news coverage as easily as spotting "how-to" and "why" features our audience won't see anywhere else.
- You know how to demystify trading for any audience, regardless of their knowledge of money or markets.
- You understand that every trader-beginner to experienced-has personal finance issues that are deeply relevant to them. You know how to spot those story opportunities and turn them into interesting and sharable copy.
- You write accurately and clearly in a fast-paced environment.
- You build strong storytelling partnerships with peers, editors, senior management and subject matter experts.
- You enjoy pitching story ideas to teammates and having them do the same.
- You see potential for visual storytelling in everything you create.
- You can work interchangeably and comfortably as a writer/production editor to backstop team members on deadline coverage, team projects or when they take time off.
- You know how to build good relationships with coworkers on a hybrid/remote team and cut through ambiguity in story, process, and everyday challenges.
- Cover daily markets and trading on the Ticker Tape site.
- Work on stories about options and futures trading strategies, what's behind daily market volatility, or how new tax legislation could affect the finances of our most active traders.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Content Management
- Writing (3 years of experience is preferred)
Contact from a Cella employee will always come from the domain @cellainc.com and will always provide a phone number where you can contact us. Cella will NEVER present a job offer without a verbal or video interview and we will never ask you to transfer or pay money to get hired or for equipment.
If you are skeptical about any email or job offer, please reach out to us directly at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Cella, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact [email protected]
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Cella's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Cella representative for more information.