Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Type: Freelance / Contract
Amazing contract opportunity for a Demand Generation Specialist. We are seeking a Demand Generation Specialist, that will fuel and accelerate the growth of our client's marketing team. This role is a maternity coverage and has the potential to extend on a part time basis or full time based on the companies needs.
- Manage growth and optimization of online marketing programs to meet revenue goals.
- Generate new leads by leveraging a variety of online marketing channels and strategies, including email, paid advertising, landing pages, content marketing, and more, with support from the marketing team.
- Maintain nurture campaigns through marketing automation (Hubspot) and retargeting to convert leads to prospects for inside sales team.
- Establish KPIs, track performance/success, measure, analyze and adjust campaigns based on performance.
- Prepare marketing reports and post-program analysis summarizing campaign results.
- Evaluate our website and strategically build qualified traffic.
- Working with our content team to develop content that converts.
- Bachelor's degree
- 3-5 years B2B marketing and demand generation experience; focused on inbound, digital, social media and email marketing
- Certification in HubSpot Marketing Software, Google Analytics or Google Adwords is a plus