Job Type: W2 contract
Compensation Range: $25.00 - 25.75 per hour
Duration: 12 months
Our client is seeking a highly analytical and data-driven Digital Marketing Analyst to join their team. In this role you will be responsible for providing actionable insights and recommendations to support marketing initiatives and drive business growth. The position will require a deep understanding of marketing data and the ability to apply statistical methods and data analysis tools to derive insights from complex datasets.
- Data blending, modeling and visualization in Power BI.
- Provide data-driven insights on the complete customer lifecycle, identifying points of friction and have a voice in recommended solutions.
- Maintain Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for all levels, from executive dashboards through detailed reports.
- Analyze marketing data using Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics to provide customer insights to support data-driven business decisions.
- Apply user session tracking for improved User Experience (UX) insights.
- Maintain awareness of competitive information and industry trends to provide context of website performance.
- Work with company's Advanced Analytics team to enable predictive and prescriptive analytics.
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- 2+ years of professional experience (or equivalent) involving data mining, analysis, and reporting.
- 2+ years of professional experience reviewing, cleaning, and structuring data for analysis; experience with advanced analytical techniques, such as regression and cluster analysis, a significant plus.
- Working knowledge of statistical concepts that impact the accuracy of data analysis (for example: significance testing, sampling methodologies, and using sample weights).
- Proficient with Python, SQL and familiarity with other programming languages.
- Power BI a significant plus.
- Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics.
- Digital Marketing
- Data Analysis
- Google Analytics
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Cella, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact [email protected]
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Cella's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Cella representative for more information.