Location: Malvern, Pennsylvania
Type: Freelance / Contract
We have an exciting remote opportunity for a Freelance Web Content Writer on a long term contract! Our global client designs and manufactures materials for a variety of industries ranging. Our client is in search of a mid to senior level freelance Web Content Writer to develop content for various teams within their Life Sciences sector. The ideal candidate will be a technical writer with experience in a comparable industry, who has worked on website launches and rebranding efforts.
Freelance Web Content Writer Responsibilities:
- Developing, writing, and editing web content to support project needs, including online product pages and technical content.
- Ensuring all published content is proofread, consistent with brand message and guidelines, and follows best practices for the channel on which it appears.
- Working with stakeholders to assess project needs, inform brief development, and recommend solutions.
- Collaborating with Marketing Communications colleagues on the Production and Digital/Web teams to produce best-in-class deliverables.
- Providing marketing support as needed.
Freelance Web Content Writer Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or journalism, or equivalent.
- Minimum 5+ years experience in content development and/or marketing communications, preferably across B2B or product brands.
- Flexible, solution-oriented attitude to manage multiple deadline-driven projects.
- Superior creative and technical writing, proofreading, and editing skills.
- Experience writing for bioprocessing, medical components, electronics, fluid transfer solutions portfolios.
- Ability to develop content against a project brief, meeting the messaging and positioning needs of the client, while adhering to overarching brand guides for voice, tone, and message.
- Experience with CMS platforms like Drupal, Contently, SharePoint, or others is a plus.
- Strong time management and organizational skills, comfortable multitasking.
- Strong written and verbal project communication skills.
Job ID: 322570JB