Location: San Bruno, California or Hoboken, New Jersey
Job Type: Contract
Compensation Range: $60 - 70 per hour
Cella is looking for a Manager, Digital Media for our client, a leading multinational retail corportation!
In this role you will lead their PPC, social and display strategy as part of their integrated marketing campaigns. Reporting to the Director of Digital Media, you will serve as the resident expert on all things related to digital marketing. This role is a critical addition to the Marketplace marketing team, with the goal of attracting and tracking new leads and generating awareness and interest for the brand. You will enjoy autonomy to design and activate digital marketing strategies that are part of the broader, integrated omni-channel strategy.
This is a hybrid, longterm contract in which candidates must be onsite 2-3 days a week in their Hoboken, NJ or San Bruno, CA office.
- Acquire sellers, particularly SMBs, directly through inbound marketing strategies and tactics and indirectly through lead generation for outbound business development / sales teams.
- Strategize and plan by defining the total addressable market, segmentation, and targeting; understanding seller needs and developing positioning and messaging; prioritizing potential digital and traditional marketing tactics across owned, earned, and paid media.
- Manage digital campaigns, define execution plans for campaign set-up, creation, deployment, and assessment, ensure alignment with campaign objectives.
- Manage budget allocation across channels and ensuring most efficient ad spend.
- Monitor pacing, POs, and invoicing, and work with agency partners as needed.
- Partnering with Brand, Content, and Creative team to develop assets and campaigns.
- Collaborate with Product Management / Technology teams to define requirements for, prioritize, and build marketing technology capabilities.
- Share lessons learned and performance results from campaigns and programs.
- Develop insights to suggest improvements to channel strategy that will differentiate from competition.
- Experience level: Manager
- 5+ years of broad expertise and practical and tactical experience with digital marketing channels, including display, SEM, social media, desktop / mobile Web, video etc.
- Experience developing B2B acquisition marketing strategies and plans, ideally for acquisition of SMBs.
- Digital Marketing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Cella, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact [email protected]
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Cella's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Cella representative for more information.