Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Type: Freelance / Contract
• Support strategic digital marketing tactics and initiatives, collaborating with team leaders to help meet and exceed goals.
• Support the growth of brand consideration and conversion on through effective campaign management to achieve expectations in onsite engagement and sales.
• Collaborate with numerous cross-functional teams, such as UX Design, Merchandising, Product/Platform owners and Marketing Communications towards joint business performance goals.
• Work closely with internal partners to identify best practices as they relate to digital adoption
• Partner with sales and marketing stakeholders to identify audience cohorts and applicable messaging/testing strategy
• Assist in executing the testing and personalization agenda, collaborating across all aspects of the testing lifecycle (ideation, creative development, execution and measurement)
• Strong judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education and Experience:
• Education Level - Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience, ideally in in marketing/advertising, statistics, mathematics, business, or related field
• Years Experience - 3-6 years of related experience, including specific experience in qualitative/quantitative market research and business analytics.
Other Specific Skills:
• Strong analytical skills; ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations.
• Experience with audience creation through site behavior and data modeling.
• Background with digital campaign measurement. Experience with Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target or similar systems a plus..
• Demonstrated ability to develop strong relationships with business leaders, team members, and cross-functional partners
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• Strong project management, presentation, and communication skills in a fast-paced environment
• Must be innovative, proactive and a strong team player