Location: Vienna, VA,
Type: Freelance / Contract
Are you looking to join one Fortunate Magazine’s Top 50 Companies to work for in America? Are you looking for a chance to work for an industry leader and mission-driven organization? Our client is looking for a Marketing Traffic Coordinator for a temporary hire opportunity to join their expanding Marketing department in Vienna,VA.
Marketing Traffic Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Initiate project set up for campaigns and individual projects by creating accurate schedules for marketing programs in the project management software system (Workfront)
- Decipher important information based on a Creative Brief containing key dates, scope of work and delivery channel.
- Demonstrate an ability to monitor schedules and workflows so task dates and deadlines can be met
- Prioritize a high volume of project set up, perform schedule maintenance, adjusting schedules and due dates to reflect real time status
Marketing Traffic Coordinator Requirements:
- Experience inputting and monitoring job schedules and workflows in project management software.
- Ability to prioritize work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to implement new processes