Job Type: Temp to Perm
Compensation Range: $55 - 65 per hour
Our client is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to help them craft the future of their digital platforms. In this role you will be part of the Digital Accelerator model, focused on improving the Onboarding Journey for their clients, and will work on driving client-centricity, reducing time to market & increasing efficiency. The model is insights-driven and focuses on rapid iterations to drive innovation and transformation.
The ideal candidate enjoys fast-paced environments, thrives under ambiguity and embraces change passionately.
- Set ambitious and clear production vision for designing re-usable utilities across multiple journeys.
- All aspects of technology product development including the definition, creation, development and implementation through a prioritized backlog of product features
- Develop a deep understanding of the target market, build close relationships with key stakeholders and define business strategy for cross-enterprise utilities.
- Support client-facing employees in delivering for our clients (specifically web and mobile strategies) by integrating the end to end client experience.
- Foster an in-depth understanding of the ways that the brand serves new and existing clients, and the key ways in which Schwab can improve the delivery and quality of those services, products, and tools.
- Drive analytics-driven change, producing recommendations and business cases to support strategic direction and business prioritization to deliver improvements in the delivery and quality of our client experience.
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders including product, user experience, design, analytics, creative and leadership, to drive product roadmaps, strategy and execution.
- Develop actionable, data-driven insights to inform product and marketing strategy.
- Leverage insights to better understand our clients and represent the voice of the user.
- Identify success metrics and develop reporting to track progress against goals and present results, insights and recommendations to management.
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- A passion for digital innovation, innate curiosity and commitment to exceptional client experience.
- Comfort in a dynamic and fast-moving environment, with a positive attitude and solid work ethic.
- Self-starter with outstanding organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to efficiently track multiple priorities with tight deadlines and little supervision.
- Ability to operate at both strategic and tactical levels, including proven experience managing products or services as well as project implementation and execution.
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including ability to succinctly synthesize data, develop recommendations, and present to management.
- Demonstrable leadership skills with the ability to influence and build consensus with partners at all levels.
- Strategy consulting, product management, and/or product marketing experience preferred.
- Financial Services industry experience a plus, but not required.
Contact from a Cella employee will always come from the domain @cellainc.com and will always provide a phone number where you can contact us. Cella will NEVER present a job offer without a verbal or video interview and we will never ask you to transfer or pay money to get hired or for equipment.
If you are skeptical about any email or job offer, please reach out to us directly at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Cella, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact [email protected]
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Cella's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Cella representative for more information.