Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Type: Freelance / Contract
We are looking for a long-term contract Senior Copywriter for one of our top clients in the Philadelphia area. The Sr. Copywriter will be responsible for creating, executing, and delivering account-based and self-service content across customer communications channels such as email, direct mail, SMS, video, and more.
Senior Copywriter Responsibilities:
- Writes, reviews, edits, and manages creative and technical content for account-based and self-service experiences
- Manages the client's Business' template library and conducts audits to ensure the value, organization, and consistency of existing content
- Partners closely with cross-functional partners inclusive of product development teams
- Regularly collaborates with our Digital Experience (DX) and Marketing teams to ensure copy and design complement one another and are aligned with other customer-facing content and experiences.
Senior Copywriter Qualifications:
- Working knowledge of multiple platforms such as Jira, Confluence, and Salesforce
- Familiarity with customer journey mapping
- An understanding of business and operational processes
Job ID: 321886SM