Location: Orange, Connecticut
Job Type: Permanent
Compensation Range: $105,000 - 115,000 per year
Fantastic opportunity for a Senior Product Owner in Boston, MA OR New Haven, CT County! Looking to take the next step in your career to manage innovative designs within the renewable energy vertical? Cella has partnered with a global leading sustainable energy company in search of a talented Product Owner to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Comprehend business and deliverable objectives for the Product/Business Unit.
- Deliver competitive advantage through innovative design and competitive analysis.
- Identify opportunities and threats for digital propositions based on in-depth knowledge of utility and other sectors, coupled with external market factors.
- Lead the delivery of innovative mobile and/or web projects and enhancements that deliver quality solutions and enhance overall customer experience.
- Engage and collaborate with Marketing, Product, CLM, and Customer Care to ensure their requirements are effectively incorporated into the product planning to deliver a valued product.
- Work closely with key stakeholders throughout the organization.
- Have extensive knowledge of our client, it's drive, and motivations for offering digital first solutions for customers, that promotes sustainability and growth in a growing renewable world.
- Be knowledgeable of smart solutions products such as Mobility, Electricity vehicle, smart home, solar and their purpose along with how to create digital based propositions for consumers in different challenging markets.
- Engage with third party vendors, including managing the relationship with account managers, and ensuring vendors provide outputs as required.
- Take or find data to help inform key decisions in terms of prioritization and success of product deliveries.
- Experience level: Manager
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Digital Marketing
- Project Management
Contact from a Cella employee will always come from the domain @cellainc.com and will always provide a phone number where you can contact us. Cella will NEVER present a job offer without a verbal or video interview and we will never ask you to transfer or pay money to get hired or for equipment.
If you are skeptical about any email or job offer, please reach out to us directly at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Cella, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact [email protected]
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Cella's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Cella representative for more information.