Location: Mc Lean, Virginia
Type: Freelance / Contract
- Develop and refine tools, templates, and standard methodologies to continuously improve our the client's management capabilities.
- Excel at building relationships quickly in a dynamic organization.
- Actively engage with team members at all levels of the organization (up to and including SVPs).
- Maintain flexibility to change direction when needed.
- Proven experience leading complex cross-functional projects/programs and initiatives.
- Background in roadmapping multiple workstreams to ensure they are in sync.
- Ability to advise and guide stakeholders on key project achievements including: functional specifications, establishing timelines and success criteria, helping leadership evaluate trade-offs and ensuring proper information flow.
- Must be able to demonstrate ability to manage complex fast paced, high volume projects.
- Experience doing the above in a complex, highly matrixed organization.
If you are skeptical about any email or job offer, please reach out to us directly at [email protected]