Location: Herndon, VA,
Seeking a Senior Proposal Manager for a dedicated partner for a direct hire opportunity in Herndon, VA. If you are sick of the beltway "churn" and are looking for a work family that will invest in you as an individual, and as a team, this role is for you!
Senior Proposal Manager Responsibilities:
- Ensure 100% on-time delivery of compliant and compelling proposals on all assigned opportunities.
- Understands and apply lessons learned to future activities.
- Must be capable of professional interaction across all levels of personnel, including executive leadership, former military personnel, technical subject matter experts, and supporting staff
- Comfortable working in fast-paced, dynamic environment with competing/shifting priorities
- Must be able to support capture managers and executive leadership in potential impacts to the ability to win awards based on RFP and proposal analysis
- Proactive, customer-focused, customer-service oriented, able to interact with all levels of management
- Must be detail-oriented and able to work in a fast paced work environment
- Proven ability to work constructively in a team environment
- Strong leadership, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities are required
Senior Proposal Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree compatible to job responsibilities and requirements
- 6-10 years’ experience in the Federal Government procurement proposal environment is required, with responsibilities for writing and preparing proposals
- Excellent writing and communication skills in addition to strong editing and proofreading skills
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to maintain confidentiality
- Proposal Development training from industry-recognized experts (i.e., Shipley, Lohfeld, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience in implementing and executing proposal development processes
- Understanding of the acquisition life cycle phases of Federal Government contracts and programs
- Familiarity with the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR)
- Familiarity with the federal contract bid process and requirements, the Government task order and RFP development process, Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) requirements, and how proposals are evaluated