Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Compensation Range: $95,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
Cella is looking for a skilled Senior UX Designer for a direct-hire permanent role with our client. This is an incredible opportunity to work for a company that delivers sustainable energy and is creating a more clean America.
The ideal candidate has:
- Demonstrated ability to design intuitive and meaningful mobile apps.
- Adept and efficient at creating multiple UX options for a given business problem and solid hands-on experience with Adobe XD, Miro UX, and prototyping tools.
- An understanding of common development technologies and how they apply to design solutions.
- Proficiency in current design and prototyping tools. Ability to learn new tools as projects require.
- Clear and articulate written and verbal communication and excellent interpersonal skills, and proven track record of presenting and influencing stakeholders and senior management.
- A knack for creative problem-solving and innovative solutions.
- Fluency in best practices for web-based information architecture and design.
- Experience building and shipping features/products that encompass an end-to-end experience across a variety of platforms.
- An excellent portfolio that demonstrates your stellar designs and tells the story of your approach and design process to solve complex problems driven by data.
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: $95,000 - 120,000 per year
Work Hours: 9am to 5pm
- Ensure customer satisfaction and trust among the lead brands.
- Continuously look for ways to improve customer experience and products, and ensuring that customers have a seamless, value-add experience.
- Work cross-functionally to solve issues
- Work to uncover opportunities to improve the User Experience.
- Understand the importance of empathy and compassion as it relates to serving customers.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Figma (3 years of experience is preferred)
- UI/UX (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Product Design (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Interaction Design (3 years of experience is preferred)
Contact from a Cella, Inc employee will always come from the domain @cellainc.com and will always provide a phone number where you can contact us. Cella will NEVER present a job offer without a verbal or video interview and we will never ask you to transfer or pay money to get hired or for equipment.
If you are skeptical about any email or job offer, please reach out to us directly at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Cella, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact [email protected]
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Cella's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Cella representative for more information.