Location: Morgantown, Pennsylvania
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Videographer/ Editor on a project based contract! This role is looking for someone in the Morgantown, PA area. The principal objective of the Sr. Videographer/ Editor is to assist in the capture and creation of engaging lifestyle videos and informational product videos for a diverse array of media, a variety of venues, platforms, and audiences for multiple global and domestic companies within our group of baby gear brands.
- Develop videos from pre-through post-production, storyboarding, videography, lighting, graphic development, editing and laying soundtrack.
- Create engaging and complex videos for a diverse array of media and a variety of venues, platforms and audiences.
- Capture live-action, high quality footage during basic to mid-level to high-level video capture sessions; by serving as camera operator/director of photography along with operating lighting and sound recording devices.
- Assemble and edit recorded raw material into live-action and stop motion videos geared toward a young consumer demographic.
- Editing with material that may include photography, footage, dialogue, sound effects, graphics and special effects.
- Develop and edit digital animations and videos for social media, blog posts, emails and other marketing materials.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to share new design perspectives and ideas.
- Collaborate with decision makers from production through post-production process to contribute the right assets for a project on time and to quality standards.
- the creation of concepts and storyboards and prepare conceptual layouts for all types of videos including motion graphic projects.
- selecting appropriate audio, graphic and animation styles for the project
- Archiving, logging and metadata tagging for video and photo assets.
- Productions as needed, including shooting, audio, and lighting.
- Support in sourcing, file prep and delivery, and communications with freelancers, out of house production teams, editors and videographers when projects require out of house resources; provide schedules, oversee outsourced projects and review and gathers approvals from parties before deployment
- College degree related field or equivalent combination of training and work experience
- Bachelor’s in film studies, production, graphic design or related field preferred
- Demo reel or examples of work required.
- Seven (7) to ten (10) years’ experience editing and developing videos and digital motion graphics and running video captures with lighting and audio recording equipment.
- Demonstrated ability to develop, concept and write original video concepts.
Job ID: 322455JB