Job Type: Contract
Compensation Range: $30 - 45 per hour
We are looking for a talented mid-level Social Copywriter for our leading retail client. In this role, you'll develop compelling, personality-filled copy for all their owned social channels, including Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and more. Additionally, you'll contribute to ideation and concepting for campaigns, pitches and style guides. The ideal candidate has the ability to work autonomously and self-manage, as well as collaborate closely.
- Collaborate with Graphic Designers, the Brand Social Team and all other cross-functional business partners.
- Compose copy about a range of topics for various platforms and asset types, including tweets, Instagram posts, Instagram stories, Facebook posts, video scripting, Snapchat filters and more.
- Adhere to the brand tone of voice and contribute to our style guide.
- Suggest topics for and help lead workshops to help foster consistency and expanded common knowledge amongst the functional area.
- Stay up to date on industry trends and best practices, as well as competitor research, aggregating research and distilling into decks to be shared with the larger team as assigned.
- Participate in brainstorms and ideation sessions with the larger team, contributing new and innovative ideas to help elevate brand perception and affinity.
- Contribute to the continuously expanding writing guidelines by keeping an eye out for inconsistencies and bringing them to managers' and editors' attention.
- Attend and engage in kick-off and follow-up meetings by asking questions, anticipating information required to create effective copy and proactively seeking clarity and resolution.
- Help hone, shape and evolve the brand tone of voice for social channels and audiences.
- Maintain a positive, can-do attitude and foster top-notch working relationships with cross-functional and internal Creative Team partners.
- Experience level: Experienced
- BA in Journalism, Creative Writing, Advertising, or related field and 1 year copywriting experience OR 3 years copywriting experience.
- 1+ years' experience social copywriting for a digital-first brand.
- Experience working for or with creative agencies.
- Experience developing copy concepts in a retail or marketing environment.
- Ability to proofread your own work.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do what it takes to get the job done.
- Fantastic sense of humor.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Cella, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact [email protected]
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Cella's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Cella representative for more information.