Location: San Ramon, California
Job Type: Permanent
Compensation Range: $125,000 - 140,000 per year
We are looking for a talented Social Media Strategist for a full-time opportunity for our client in San Ramon, CA. The ideal candidate would be an energetic and creative business-to-business social media marketing professional with at least 3-5 years of B2B Corporate Social Media experience at this time.
- Manage the corporate communications campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube.
- Provide consulting to key internal business partners, local lines of business, SMEs and executives and their staff on social media opportunities.
- Oversee planning and execution of paid media for TV, print, radio, social, search, newsletters, podcasts, etc.
- Track approvals, legal review and substantiation of advertising claims, and media-production estimates, budgets and timelines.
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Proven experience and demonstrated innovation in social media campaign strategy development.
- Ability to be successful both as an individual contributor and in a team environment, and also will be able to perform at both strategic and tactical levels.
- 3-5 years of Corporate Communications, B2B marketing, social media and online content development.
- Excellent critical thinking, time-management and problem-solving skills.
- General understanding of social channels specifically LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.
Contact from a Cella employee will always come from the domain @cellainc.com and will always provide a phone number where you can contact us. Cella will NEVER present a job offer without a verbal or video interview and we will never ask you to transfer or pay money to get hired or for equipment.
If you are skeptical about any email or job offer, please reach out to us directly at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Cella, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact [email protected]
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Cella's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Cella representative for more information.