Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Product Marketing Manager. This is a Full-Time, Hybrid/Remote role and will considering candidates in the following states: PA, NJ, DE and MD. The Senior Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for marketing and communication for new products and innovation efforts and focused support for the Growth and Innovation Division. In this role, you will analyze stakeholder/customer insights to provide strategic counsel on key objectives and initiatives inclusive of growth opportunities, brand protection considerations, go-to-market planning, marketing channel strategy, and market opportunity analysis. You will develop plans that both shape and communicate our organization's unique vision and mission and support our future growth and direction. You will use your collaborative style to direct internal and external creative teams.
This role has been designated as primarily remote which means it generally does not require onsite work more than an average of 2-3 times per month and may require additional prescheduled onsite work.
Senior Product Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Develop our brand vision and value proposition to reinforce our position as an industry thought leader.
- Champion the principles of brand management; inform and align the organization around the brand's direction, strategies and tactics.
- Provide strategic guidance to ensure alignment of brand tone of voice and message framing.
- Analyze market, competitor and customer trends to identify actionable insights.
- Aid division in making informed "go/no-go" decisions.
- Provide support and counsel, including pricing and profitability analysis, market sizing, competitor analysis and the development of product positioning and go-to-market strategies.
- Incorporate company and product strategic priorities marketing plans and tactics.
- Collaborate with internal and external agency resources to create marketing and communications campaigns and collateral.
- Collaborate with the finance team to generate forecasts and budgets for revenue and customer acquisition.
Senior Product Marketing Manager Qualifications (Skills and Abilities):
- Bachelor's degree with an emphasis in marketing or a combination of equivalent education and experience
- Build strong relationships and effective collaborations with internal teams and stakeholders.
- Communicate marketing strategies and vision to executive leadership teams and other internal brand stakeholders.
- Provide marketing counsel along all phases of the innovation process including opportunity analysis and go-to-market strategies.
- Provide marketing counsel to business development and innovation initiative feasibility plans.
- Champion the "Voice of the Customer" and work closely with the market research team to drive actionable insights.
- Effectively communicate brand strategies and goals to ensure value from external creative agencies.
- Develop and execute marketing plans aligned with our strategic direction.
- Conduct market and situational analyses and develop annual strategic plans.
- Minimum of 7-years of experience in marketing; experience in assessment, new product development, innovation or healthcare fields is preferred.
- Cross functional leadership experience.
- Ability to maintain a high-level of professionalism while under stress and deadlines.
- Expert problem-solving skills and the ability to set stakeholder expectations.
- Demonstrated success in the development of product refresh/new product campaigns.
- A mix of B2B and B2C experience is preferred..
- Experience utilizing Marketo & Salesforce is a plus.