Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Type: Freelance / Contract
Are you a Web Design guru? We are looking for a Web Developer in Atlanta, GA for a 6-month contract that has the potential to extend to 18 months. The position will start as a remote role, and it offers flexible hours.
- Develops and oversees website design and creation.
- Plans, designs, evaluates, develops, tests, edits, maintains, and documents look and flow of websites.
- Interviews clients to help them clarify their goals for establishing a website.
- Designs or supervises design of digitized images, banners, bullets, charts, image maps and other graphics to enhance appearance of site.
- Applies knowledge of programming techniques and computer internet systems. Educates clients about the similarities and differences between Internet communication and other forms of marketing and public relations efforts.
- Custom tailors a plan for a proposed site using combination of graphic and written material.
- Writes, or edits and formats, copy to present clients' message effectively.
- Develops video and audio enhancements if desired by client.
- Works with clients to select a domain name and registers the chosen name. Carries out functions of an Internet service provider (ISP) to reduce amount of technical expertise needed or trains personnel to operate and update site on an independent basis.
- Provides marketing and promotion services.
- Updates and expands information on website to attract repeat users.
- Meets on a regular basis to evaluate and modify site as it seems appropriate.
- A bachelor’s degree and 7+ years of relevant experience.
- Must be knowledgeable in the field of computer science along with advanced knowledge of various web-enabling computer languages (such as C++, Java, and Python) and mark-up languages (such as HTML and SGML).
- Must be able to utilize diagnostic software to detect errors.
- Strong analytics skills to reviews and alter programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements.
Job ID: 318616JK