Cella has an exciting direct hire / permanent full-time position for a Workfront System Admin with a top higher educational institution in Baltimore, MD. This role will require a hybrid work environment, so candidates must be able to work on-site occasionally in the Baltimore-area office.
Workfront System Admin Responsibilities:
- Leading the implementation and roll-out of a new enterprise Project Management tool/software. This role will be responsible for becoming the subject-matter expert on the software- and work with various internal groups to ensure the seamless integration.
- Responsible for managing workflows (ensuring the team has what they need and is the person removing road blocks for them).
- The role is about Problem Solving - looking for opportunities to make processes consistent and efficient.
- Working with Adobe to ensure detailed understanding of the tool - including having access to trainings, bootcamps, etc.
Workfront System Admin Requirements:
- Minimum of 3+ years as a Project Manager within a marketing, IT or business analyst team.
- Experience working within an enterprise level Project Management Software or CRM tool (Workfront experience would be ideal).
- Bonus points if candidates have been part of a system roll-out/implementation in their career.
- Candidates should possess strong presentation skills- including experience in influencing teams and stake holders.
- Organization & attention to detail is a must.