Job Type: Contract
Compensation Range: $44 - 46 per hour
Cella is looking for a Paid Media Specialist to join our client, the world's largest construction-equipment manufacturer, for a long-term remote contract.
The internal creative agency for our client is looking for an experienced marketer to support clients with their marketing plans by launching multi-channel digital marketing campaigns.
- Work with strategy and account teams to understand campaign goals and target markets to design digital media campaigns that align with business goals.
- Stay up to date on latest platform changes, new channels, media landscape, and best practices - share knowledge of all media platforms with clients and teammates.
- Plan, design, and build paid search, social, and display campaigns across multiple platforms.
- Complete paid search keyword research and develop content for search campaigns.
- Partner with analytics team to monitor and optimize multiple client campaigns based on KPI goals.
- Consult with clients and develop campaigns for social media advertising, display advertising, and remarketing.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 3+ years of digital media placement experience.
- Strong background in paid social media placements and strategies.
- Experience developing Search Engine Marketing campaigns on Google and Bing.
- Experience with Google Marketing Platform.
- Strong communication skills (written and oral).
- Certifications are a plus:
- Google Analytics Certification
- Bing Ads Certification
- Google Display Certification
- Google Video Certification
- Google Search Certification
- Programmatic Display advertising experience a plus.
Contact from a Cella employee will always come from the domain @cellainc.com and will always provide a phone number where you can contact us. Cella will NEVER present a job offer without a verbal or video interview and we will never ask you to transfer or pay money to get hired or for equipment.
If you are skeptical about any email or job offer, please reach out to us directly at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Cella, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact [email protected]
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Cella's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Cella representative for more information.